Business Visibility on online marketplaces is more concerned for any business owner. If our business is not visible in Google search till then it is of no use. We keep on spending but get nothing in returns.
There are probably about a million answers to this question. If you can be more specific I can point you in the right direction. What is your business? Where is it based What do you do?
Again, without knowing what you do, where you offer it etc, it’s hard to say, but these are the usual suspects for marketing your business. Some of the best ways to advertise your online businesses for Free are: wherein you can grow your business quickly.
SEO of your company website
- Make sure your site is optimised for SEO. So make sure all your pages have the right tags, titles, headings and content on the page. Also make sure your images are named correctly.
- Submit your sitemap to Google & Bing webmaster tools.
- Get on all the free directories – Yelp, Search for People, Businesses and Places etc etc. There are thousands of these.
- Starting creating relevant content (blogs, videos, pdfs whatever you want) about your industry, your products, your services. ALL of your content must provide MASSIVE VALUE to your target audience. HINT: Research everything you can about what your target audience read, search for, look for, like, don’t like etc etc
- Create social media platforms. Post your relevant content. Share, ask your friends to share, ask your family to share.
Join a relevant online community and contribute
- Find groups that are relevant to your industry or to your target audience (there should be quite a lot of overlap on these). Join as many groups that will let you. Get involved in the conversation. For the first 3 months DON’T TRY TO SELL ANYTHING.
- Make sure you are requesting email addresses on your website, social media etc. Don’t simply ask for them, have lead magnets, free videos, pdfs, guides, webinars, whatever.
- Email regular newsletters to your mail list. Once a week minimum. Again, for the first 3 months, DON’T TRY TO SELL ON THE EMAILS.
- Once you have a following and you have built a relationship (TRUST) then you an start to offer services or products. By then they will have faith in you, it’s a much easier sell.
- Blogging is insanely awesome for business growth -but it’s tough! Not easy to break into blogging and make money. BUT if you blog and teach via your blog you can build authority. This is what you’ll use it for.
- Press release
Use the three big business local listing services
Google My Business
If you’re looking to reach your local audience where they’re searching, ensure you’re set up with Google My Business. This listing service is for businesses that mainly serve customers in their local area, increasing online visibility to people who are searching nearby. Free and easy to use, you can manage your online presence across Google Search and Maps including verifying your business information. All you need is a Google Account!
Your business will appear within Google search as a distinct service with all relevant information neatly organised in a profile box, ready for customers, both existing and new, to view.
JDL is one of the first companies to offer comprehensive local search service in India through telephone, which followed by internet and mobile internet service in 2007. Listing on JustDial is not so expensive but it depends upon your need and your competitors in your area followed by categories in which you are dealing.
Common Benefits for all Businesses Listed on JustDial (Paid and Unpaid)
- Geo Coded photo upload (Shows Direction Using Map to your business)
- Upload up to 50 photo of your business.
- Upload up to 10 mins video about your business.
- You can edit it any where any time, by verifying your registered mob. number.
- Show payment methods and opening closing timings
- Show your year of establishment.
1. Keep your website content updated. Research for relevant keywords for your business and target them. Keep your eye on your competitors and try to analyze their strategies to get an idea to reach your target audience.
Getting out there and in front of people is super important when nobody know you exist. When you are a new business owner your first big hurdle is having potential clients know you exist and that you can help them. Put your presence on social media
. Keep on updating post and maintain all the relevant information on your social profiles. Proper CTA should be used which help visitors towards your website or your sales link. Don’t do it over. Keep on sharing others post which is somehow relevant to your business.
3. List your business on the business listing and online advertising platforms to generate some high-quality backlinks and to increase the visibility of your business.
Content Is King – Do content marketing.
The reason content is so important is because it helps you get found online. Also, with content that helps people you build trust. You build likability. If your content online helps people learn and is also somewhat entertaining – pepole will feel confident to pay you for time, services, and coaching.
Also, if you create content you can share it on social media – which allows you to position yourself as an authority as well as help you breakthrough the noise.
Maintain Medium and Quora
profile and share your content with a large number of audience. You can also bookmark blog links on social bookmarking sites. It also helps you to generate traffic to your website.
Give Away Your Services to Influencers & People Who Can Tell Others
When I first started my online business one of the fastest methods that help me grow was to offer my services and programs to influencers famous people and people who could spread the message quickly about what I was up to.
Very quickly I was able to attract some very high-end influencers and key people to my programs and services. I offered my services to some of these high-end people at a discount or completely free so that I can get a testimonial and tap into their networks I highly recommend you do the same. Here is a video I made that highlights some of the influencers that I worked for (and some of the people that aren’t influencers but their testimonials helped me a lot – many of the people at the end are people I did small favors to help them out and help them grow their business – then I asked for a testimonial). This kind of thing spread a lot of buzz for me.
If you give your services away for free – be sure to ask for testimonials.
Last little tip about using testimonials is ask people to post their testimonials on your favorite social media site wherever you’re at the most have these people shared on there and tag you in it. Social proof is great.
When people see that others are buying your product, that your product exists and it’s working for people – it’ll help your business grow. When something is public, more people see it and more people know about it. If you have a product and no one is talking about it and no one knows others are using it – it’s very hard for people to trust it or feel compelled to buy it.
If you can somehow make your product and customers + their successes more visible the better. The more you can talk about results you’ve gotten for people, the more others will believe you can do it for them AND when they share how you helped them in a public way
5. Create your own business group on social media or join others group to keep educating your visitors about your products and services.
Create videos and post it on YouTube.
It is seen that people like to watch videos more than reading the text.
Email marketing can be one of the best ways to market your business. You can send an email to your friends, invite them to review your website, provide them some information about your products/services.
Don’t forget to create your signature with your email including your website domain and social media icons which also helps you to promote business
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee for business success. It takes a combination of right brain strategic logic and left brain creative thinking to ensure that a brand or business is successful. Keep going and try these methods to advertise your business Today.
All the Best!